5 Mother’s Day Gifts That She Will LOVE!
- Signature Engravable Bar Necklace $59 – This beauty comes in sterling silver or gold-plated brass. It can be customized with initials, dates, or simply “Mom” at no extra cost. It comes with a cute pouch for safe keeping. This delicate necklace will make her Mother’s Day special.
- City Slim Clutch $59 – Wow her with this trendy best seller. The black and cream is sure to go with just about anything in her wardrobe. You can add the Versatile Chain to create a strap if that is more her style. Perfect for lunch in the park or a fancy dinner party.
- Eva Ear Jacket $49 – Looking for a versatile gift? Look no further than these gorgeous earrings! This feminine and sparkly set can be worn 4 different ways, and are sure to be her new favorite accessory.
- Chevron Aviator Sunglasses $98 – These come in white or gold. You can’t go wrong with the classic aviator. They come with a very stylish case to keep them like new for years to come. They also provide 100% UVA/UVB protection. Summer is around the corner!
- Believe Bracelet $39 – Chevron and mint is a match made in heaven. The adjustable leather band fits small to large wrists. This can be paired with other bracelets for a stackable look if you have siblings that may want to go in on the gift together… wink, wink 😉
All Stella & Dot items come in pretty packaging so wrapping is not needed!
Your purchase is worry free with our product guarantee. If she doesn’t absolutely love it, you can return it within 30 days. Order by May 2nd to get it time for Mother’s Day!
All the jewelry is hypoallergenic. This is extremely important to me because I have such sensitive skin, and a lot of jewelry irritates it. I haven’t had any issues whatsoever with wearing anything from Stella & Dot.
I really appreciate you checking out my online boutique. Please comment if you have any questions, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I know your mom will love these accessories as much as I do!
Ready, set, shop at stelladot.com/stapleton
Follow my blog with Bloglovin